Reasons to Use a Union Cab Account for Your Business
- Free up parking for your customers. By using Union Cab as a back-up plan, you can encourage your workers to carpool or use Madison Metro's "Commuter Choice" program. Your business benefits by getting more customers and your workers benefit by saving money and maintaining the security of quick transportation.
- Provide transportation for important clients and prospective employees.
- Keep your staff in the office instead of running company errands.
- Provide extra benefits to your staff with "safe ride" programs and provide safe transportation home from corporate events and parties.
- Experience the added benefits ofWeb Ordering available to our account customers.
Individual accounts exist for those who would rather not have to carry cash on their person. This account also provides benefits for families by providing a means for children (especially teens) to get home safe from activities when other transportation options aren’t available.
For parents whose student attends college in Madison, an account with on-line access is a perfect way to ensure that your child always has a safe option to get home at night. Experience the added benefits ofWeb Ordering available to our account customers. Frequent riders my prefer the discounts available with ourRider Rewards accounts.
Managed Rider Account
The Managed Rider account is for people who receive service but use a different means of paying for it. This could be an account paid through a trust-fund, or any other situation in which the account needs to be in the rider's name but the bill sent to another person or company.
Ordering cabs on-line is easy. Why wait on hold when you can simply set up your own order and be on your way?
Additional services available through our web ordering interface:
- Near real-time tracking of your orders.
- Allow multiple users to use your account while managing each users login and priviledges.
- Call history search-by-date facility.
- Daily export of call history to csv format.
- Batch upload of calls. Export calls from your database and upload them to our database in a single operation. Eliminate time consuming double entry.
Ordering on-line requires an account relationship with us and agreement to the Terms of Service. Please call our Accounts Manager at 608-242-2010 or email to email@example.com for more information.