Union Cab is a Worker Cooperative. Since day one, we have operated as a democratic workplace with one member/one vote. A board of directors consisting of an elected group of drivers, mechanics and dispatchers governs Union Cab. We believe that our structure helps customers have a voice at all levels of our organization. In celebration of the Cooperative Movement, we encourage you to visit the area's cooperatives and see the Cooperative difference for yourself.
- The safety and health of our members and the public are of paramount importance.
- We are dedicated to the principles of worker rights and membership responsibilities.
- Open and honest communication and direct involvement are our rights and responsibility as members.
- Managing growth carefully is fundamental to creating quality in our work life and fostering a strong sense of community.
- A living wage at a 40-hour work week is a priority.
- Customer satisfaction is everyone's job and is critical for our success.
- We are dedicated to operating our business in an environmentally responsible way.